TODO DIA ...É 1 TEXTO NOVO!!!

28 de fev. de 2014

TOP 10 DOS CLIPS QUE ME EMOCIONARAM!

TOP 10 -  CLIPS QUE ME EMOCIONARAM 



DEBORA COX - WHO DO YOU LOVE ?




"Last night I slept alone / I stayed at home
For the first time since you've been gone babe
No friends to understand / To lend a helping hand
To ease the greatest pain I've ever known"




Este clip era de uma fita de vídeo que ganhei de um Brasileiro que mora no Queens em N.Y.
Aprendi a cantar  a letra de tanto que ouvi...
O clip é bem anos 90 , com aquelas histórias que servem de introdução...
A parte da dança eu não gosto tanto mas a atuação de todos é muito boa mesmo...
Além da voz incrivel da Debora que é do Canadá!












CRAIG MACK - FLAVA IN YA EAR




"Craig Mack, 1000 degrees
You'll be on your knees
And you'll be burning, begging please
Brother freeze! This man's undisputed
In deep rooted funk smoke that leaves your brains booted
This bad MC with stamina like Bruce Jenner
The winner, tasting MCs for dinner
You're crazy like that glue
To think that you could outdo my one-two






Esse clip também é da mesma fita , anos 90 e tal ...
Eu me amarro muito no flow deste cara que é uma dos Mcs que do dream team da Bad Boy.
O flow dele é muito doido e especial ...














MAD SKILLZ - THE NOD FACTOR




"I comin' through to about to get set
So act like WU. Protect that Neck
I still calm, I'm still tendin' to the song
I be blowin' up spots like I was sendin' out mail bombs"







Outro vídeo da mesma fita...
Eu gosto deste clip pois ele é um clip simples e feito na rua com pessoas simples ...
A idéia é bem simples e toda essa simplicidade torna o clip grande ... Simples assim!



















BONE THUGS AND HARMONY - CROSSROADS



"God bless you working on a plan to Heaven
Follow the Lord all 24/7 days, GOD is who we praise
even though the devil's all up in my face
But he keeping me safe and in my place, say grace
For the case to race with a chance to face the judge
And I betcha my soul won't budge
Grudge because there's no mercy for thugs
Oh what can I do it's all about our family and how we roll
Can I get a witness let it unfold
We living our lives to eternal our soul aye-oh-aye-oh"





Esse é  de uma fita do JC meu amigo e parceiro nas letras do Esquadrão zona Norte...
Nós víamos tanto esse clip que na época queríamos a mesma roupa de bombeiro que eles usavam ....










THE FAB FIVE 
( HELTAH SKELTAH / ORIGINOO GUNN CLAPPAZ )
LEFLAUR LEFLAH ESHKOSHHKA




"Ay Caramba, Starang, Gunn Clappa Numba
One on the set man I cut you like lumber
Still play the back in my thunder gear, down to my underwear
Make all you motherfuckers wonder where
I come from, cause motherfuck Dapper Dan
I'm a Gun Clappa fam plus I run rappers man
Fab 5 mad live blow up the spot
Dru Ha gets the paper, Black Moon still gets the props"












Esse clip é muito engraçado!!
A união de vários mcs da crew Boot Camp num clima muito doido !!!










NOTOROIUS B.I.G. - JUICY



"It was all a dream
I used to read Word Up magazine
Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped
Smokin' weed and bamboo, sippin' on private stock
Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack
With the hat to match 
Remember Rappin' Duke, duh-ha, duh-ha
You never thought that hip hop would take it this far "






Esse é da fita de VHS também...
eu aprendi a cantar do mesmo jeito que o Wallace saudoso ...
Fiz uma versão em português e tudo ..
ensaiava no instrumental...
clip muito bom !















TONY BENNETT E AMYWINE HOUSE -  BODY AND SOUL




"Meu coração está triste e solitário
Por você eu suspiro/ Só por você querida
Por que você não percebeu isto?
Eu sou todo seu/ De corpo e alma

Eu passo meus dias/ Na espera
E me perguntando por quê
Você está errando comigo
Eu te digo o que penso
Eu sou tudo para você/  De Corpo e alma"






Esse é muito lindo...
Simples mais lindo...
Impressionantemente lIndo..
Uma bela união de 2 talentos ímpares!












WU TANG CLAN E ISAAC HAYES  
 I CANT GO TO  SLEEP 

"I can't go to sleep, I can't shut my eyes
They shot the father at his mom's building seven times
They shot Malcolm in the chest, front of his little seeds
Jesse watched as they shot King on the balcony
Exported Marcus Garvey cause he tried to spark us
With the knowledge of ourselves and our forefathers
Oh Jacqueline you heard the rifle shots crackling
Her husband's head in her hands, you tried to put it back in
America's watching, blood-stained ink blotches
Medgar took one to the skull for integrating college
What's the science? Somebody? This is trick knowledge
They try to keep us enslaved and still scrape for dollars"










Esse é de chorar...
Principalmente a interpretação do Ghost.
A letra política do Rza impressiona..
o clip é emoção pura!!





















KEITH SWEAT  E KUT KLOSE -  TWISTED






"But I gotta be strong/ But I gotta be strong
You did me wrong / Girl, you did me wrong
When I thought we were really down
I thought we were down
So you say you want me
Now you say you want me girl
Make up your mind / Ooh make up your mind
Cuz I'm not gonna be here for long
I'm not gonna be here for long"








Esse era de uma fita do meu pai ..eu acho!!
foi o primeiro clip que eu vi que parecia um filme , tirando o Michael Jackson é claro com o assustador Thriller.
É um filmezinho ...
Vi 1000 vezes!














IAM  - SUNS OF MAN  -  ROYAL FUM - LA SAGA



"In the begining there was darkness, then came light
I grab the mic to dis' your ass just for spite
What ? You can't fuck with the flows I bring
Watch the staff I swing [taaaaaaabbbaaaaaaa]
It's Timbo King, astonishing, I'm dramatic to the ear
Television tells lies to your vision"




Esse serviu de inspiração para o som com o Mahal - clã dos magos da norte!
É um clip monstruoso e muito bem feito!! viva a França!!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

DEIXE AQUI SUA PALAVRA TÁ??